Friday, January 16, 2015

Feline Friday 1/16/15


It's snowing, blowing, and cold - what's a fur baby or two to do?  It is making for grumpy kitties.


Keep an eye on her Moe - she's sneaky!


See - she jumped you while your back was turned.....


Let's get one last attack in - Momma is yelling and threatening the fly swatter again.


She went for the can of tuna - love the sound of 'whir' from the can opener!  Now time for a nap.  Do you think tomorrow's battle will get us some of that turkey she's talk about?  We can dream............

**joining Sarah Did It today**

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon
Moe & Bella

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Bella is one sneaky girl!!!
I can see a daily "battle" coming if there are treats as rewards! LOL!

Debbie said...

The tuna can trick always worked for me too! thanks for the joy of seeing the battle.

Lyndsey said...

Picasso and Scamp (our dog) will play fight to get me to open the tuna and if I add a few pieces sweetcorn they are in heaven. They both look so comfortable having settled for their nap.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Your post makes me miss my Tucker... I love seeing cats "stalking" eachother with their tails swishing or thumping! You got some great action shots.

tink's mom said...

When it's cold and windy I want to take it out on someone too. I totally understand. Such pretty kitties.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Dunkin is the attacker around here. when I c atch him he gets a time out LOL
he comes out with his head dragging low as if to say I am sorry. little buggar

Dana Gaffney said...

They look so sweet and innocent in that last picture :)

Michele said...

Hehehe. They are like my kiddos....getting on each other's nerves one minute and playing nicely together the next.

Kate said...

Looks like both needed a bit of time out. They do look really sweet in that last photo.

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh how fun!!!! I miss my kitty - it's wonderful to enjoy yours and smile at kitty antics :)

Joanna said...

Don't they look like angelic kitties in that last pic? Cute post.

QuiltSue said...

Oh what mischievous kitties. They're both beautiful though.

Denise :) said...

How fun! Enjoyed watching the cats at play and rest!! :)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Guess they wore themselves out!