Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A Special Treat


I was thrilled to open an e-mail from someone who had used my Eagle Tutorial for a special project.  I asked if I could share - she has no blog, so I have her permission to put it on a post here.

Hello,
  I wanted to show you what I accomplished using your Eagle Tutorial date 7/11/12.  I am making a Marine Corps quilt for a scouting friend and was searching for something to be the middle of the quilt.  I think your eagle looks great.
  Thank you,
  Tammy  XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX, Ohio



Thank you Tammy for sharing with all of us - this is just a fabulous and special gift.  

If anyone uses one of my tutorials, would love to see and share (either your blog or here).

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

9 comments:

Debbie said...

How wonderful! Tammy did a great job.....so striking to overlay this applique. Thanks Sharon for sharing this wonderful treat.

Dana Gaffney said...

Wow, that has to feel wonderful and that eagle is stunning. I haven't seen that before it must have been before I found you.

tink's mom said...

That is a stunning quilt. Just checked out your tutorial. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. It's wonderful.

Needled Mom said...

That is such a wonderful quilt and sure to be a treasure. Your design is amazing.

Barbara said...

Oh wow...that is a special treat. I missed the eagle tutorial first time around, and so I'm glad you posted it again. What a great design.

Sherry said...

It is great to see the creativity of others. I love your eagle design, I had not seen it before.

Kris said...

Wow, Sharon, that is pretty cool!! That eagle is gorgeous!!

Kate said...

Tammy did a wonderful job! How cool to see your tutorial put to use in such a nice gift.

Carla said...

How awesome to see your tutorial put into a action. Tammy did a great job.